Mizuno S18 Gun Metal Wedge Right-Handed
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The S18 wedge is the newest member in our family of performance wedges with advanced center of gravity positioning. In the higher lofts, mass is shifted up the blade delivering more consistent spin rates on strikes from high on the clubface (common with more extreme lofts). A true specialist wedge in every aspect (sole grind, profile, beveled top line and groove depth) from the 46-degree pitching wedge replacement to the 62-degree lob wedge in a mid-size, rounded profile. Grain Flow Forged with Boron for grooves that stay sharper longer.
- 1025 Boron: A carbon steel that features 30% greater strength for longer lasting grooves, while still maintaining Mizuno's renowned Grain Flow Forged feel.
- Bounce Specific Sole Grinds: Matched bounce and sole grind for an ideal level of versatility.
- Rounded Silhouette: Allows the blade to open without impacting alignment.
- Thicker Upper Blade Portion: A thicker top line on the most lofted options delivers spin consistency from high on the face.
- Precise Milled Face and Grooves: A new milling tool means our tolerances are even tighter - taking our loft specific Quad Cut grooves even closer to the absolute USGA/R&A limitations. Increased surface roughness to increase spin nearer the green.
- Loft Specific Performance: Every loft has a unique profile, sole grind, and groove depth to be the most effective for their expected use.
- Loft/COG Flow Design: The Center Of Gravity of the wedge flows throughout the set to give more control and versatility
- Full Custom Options: Shafts, grips, and set up can be matched to your Mizuno custom irons, to maintain flow through the set - as recommended by our fitting technicians. Contact your nearest authorized Mizuno retailer for more details.
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- Quad Cut Grooves: Milled narrow/deep grooves optimized for stronger lofts and wide/shallow grooves optimized for higher lofts
- Grain Flow Forged: Patented forging process ensures long, continuous grains to deliver soft, solid, consistent feel